Monday, October 22, 2012

OMGreat Post!

So this week has been less than stellar. Like my car got hit, bank tried to ruin my life (minor dramatics on my end) and just all around icki-ness less than stellar. Yeah, it hasn't been great around the studio aparment. BUT I am NOT writing this blog to complain! I am writing to tell you that one of my FAVORITE Paleo/CrossFit/Blogger/All-around Awesome girlies sent me an email! Yup. Juli Bauer of PaleOMG (read her, become obsessed, seriously, do it) gave ME advice on CrossFit, Paleo, and life. Does it get better than that?! I'm so glad that now when I look back on this craptastic week, I will be able to remember the sheer awesomeness and excitement that I felt when I opened that message! Thanks Juli for turning my whole day/week around without even knowing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment